Thursday, January 28, 2010

My day.

Today me and my friends Sarah Nicholas Me and Liam were playing outside and there was this big blizzard and so Nicholas told us to go in the middle of the field and spread your arms out and you go flying but not far like a step. When we went inside they said that it will be a black top and it sucked because then we couldn't do it. When we went inside we did science with magnets and we put it up to the computer and so she told us that it will brake the computer so we had to stop unless you wanted to buy a new one. While we played with the magnets are friend Kristopher was on the computer and we did it to his screen then got told to stop and then we did it to other things. It was fun and we had groups . After we were done that we had to change are desk so i was with Savannah Sarah Leela Julia and Kaitlyn. My best friend is Sarah it use to be Savannah then her and my other friend Brooke are. When it was lunch we were watching a person do a speech on ponys it was good. Then at recess we played on the snow sliding on it and it was fluff it was cool. ;)



Well tomorrow i am doing my blog on my birthday party and my birthday saturday so check them out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment