Monday, January 18, 2010

disney trip 2009,

In the summer me and my family went to disney and we went to a lot of places but one day me and my family went to disney kingdom we had to take the bus but while we were there a storm was coming and my cousins and aunt and uncle came with us and when we were walking to the bus line it started to rain and thunder and lighting it was creepy and finally when we got on the bus and our cousins and uncle and aunt were on the other bus so we had to wait for the other bus then get on so we didn't get on the bus with them so when we got out of the bus we ran to are room and when we got in we nocked on there door inside on the side where they are and we hanged with them and when the storm stop we went swimming for a little bit then in the hot tub then got ready for bed while watching tv. then fell asleep and are parents had to turn it off for us ;) I had a good time for a week there.

bye


No comments:

Post a Comment