Thursday, January 21, 2010

school

Today in school me and my friends were playing this game and Kristopher was chasing me and Sarah and Brooke and Savannah joined and the boys ask if they could join and we said yeah. Then a grade 2 name Michaela wanted to join but everyone else said no because there was to many people so she left and then we had to go inside and do writing with are Principal after that we did some science and then we had some lunch and i had a sand which. After recces me and my friends went outside and got chased by him again and he said he was going to cut some hair and he did he cut a piece of Savannah's hair and Michaela told the teacher on him and 4 other people did too and he got in trouble by the teacher and then next recces he didn't do it. :D so we had french then gym was good but we were playing dodge ball and can only get hit by the wase and down but a kid in grad 2 named Hunter h and Michel hit me in the face and it really hurt and Kaitlyn threw the ball between my legs and i tripped and hurt my leg so it sucked :P then we had too read for a little bit till recces then we had to go outside and play and he just chased us around and then he said he didn't wanna do this game so we were going to play tag but then the bell rang to go inside and when we went inside we played 7 up in till we had to go home and i wasn't up to hit someone so I just didn't care because it was time to go and we played 3 rounds because we had to eat snack and then eat and we talked on the carpet then went to watch my brother play basket ball but not that much because we went to the library and to Timmy's and then home and went on the computer and did this blog. ;)


Hope you enjoy this blog the most. Byee
















3 comments:

  1. Good entry, Christina. Too bad you were hit in the face during dodge ball; I hope that doesn't happen again.

    Did you get anything at Timmy's? Did your brother win his basketball game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you again uncle brett. Yeah but i didn't cry :D do that was good and it was the first time too.

    No i got a gingerbread. :D and no my brother didn't win but there team is really good.

    ReplyDelete