Friday, January 15, 2010

marine land


in december me and my dad and mom went to marine land for my dad's christmas party. i got to feed the whales fish and pet them it was fun. We went and watched the ottos do a show it was cool then we saw some killer whales we got a picture when i was feeding the whales. and i hanged it up on my wall. i wish my brother and sister were there though its fun when there there too and we saw fish under neath and more of these whales on this picture it was cool they jumped in the air there was a baby whale there i loved feeding that one.









6 comments:

  1. Great photo and story, Christina. Did you take that photo yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and my mom took it and i was beside her and i got too feed the baby one a lot :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute picture, Christina. I like the old one, but this one certainly looks inviting, unless you're food. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ;) and i do to but i though i would do that one because it is very funny a little :D

    Oh and we have to get on ichat one night and talk about how you see how many people were on because it says 0 and there is 4 people who checked because i counted before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, are you talking about adding a code to your webpage to track your visitors? If so, I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister fixed it for me because she forgot to add something so it would show. Oh and thank you for showing us about it. i have 3 people who checked it out from canada. :D

    ReplyDelete