Monday, February 1, 2010

Bday party.

On Friday my family came over for my birthday party. When my grandma and grandpa got here first. I put the present right beside mine so it wouldn't get mushed by the door when it opens. The second people here were my cousins Andrea and Rachel and there dad was at work till six so he came then. They came while we were eating so they sat down in the living room and my cousins ate with us because they didn't get to eat. When he got here he gave me my present right away because he wanted to so he did upstairs and my parents and grandpa and grandma were downstairs so i had to show them after and so i got a gift card for walmart. It was 25$ gift card. We had Sunday's instead of cake and it was really good after that we opened presents and i got from my parents was a DVD player it was black and white and you can watch any movie you want but you have to charge it too and it comes in a remote and my grandma and grandpa gave me a ty girl and a shirt and pants and a smoothie pack and that was all then after a little bit my grandpa and grandma went home and my cousins were gonna go soon. So me and my cousins went upstairs and played house then made a tent and played with my ty girlz i had 4 so i had 2 and they had one each, then we watched a movie on my DVD player, When we were done playing they had to go home then we all watched TV then we had to go to bed and then saturday at 11:45 Then on sunday i got sick so I had no school on monday so that was the best.


Well thats it .

2 comments:

  1. Feel better, Christina! Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you aunt Beatrice and i had a good day ever. :D

    ReplyDelete