Monday, February 1, 2010

favourtie pics

here are some pictures that I like and there my cousins again. I picked these pictures because there were my best ones. I loved the one my sister edited it because it looked really cool and pretty. But i like all of them too. While i was thinking what to do my aunt Beatrice she had a lot of pictures on her blog and i though i would do a blog of my favourite pictures. I made my speech on these puppies we are plaining to go see them again but were still trying to plain. I love these dogs so much. They are golden retrievers. I hope you enjoyed my blog!




2 comments:

  1. That last photo with the antique effect is outstanding, quite a scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you uncle brett. I love that one too it is really good how my sister did it and i got the idea from aunt beatrice because she did pictures of you guys with sam. <3

    ReplyDelete