Sunday, October 3, 2010

My summer vacation 2010!

This summer i went to wasaga for 3 days.
We went to the beach every day.
It was really fun i had to get a new beach ball because my old one beach ball got busted,
I played soccer this summer and I scored 7 goals :) It was really fun but I wish summer never had to end because it was so much fun.
When I went to wasaga beach we were swimming all day or at our hotel's pool swimming.
I wish i could go back there soon.

But now today I get to go to a buffalo sabers game it is going to be a blast.
This is going to be my 3rd time to a game :)

Well the thing i loved to do this whole summer was going on a trip with my whole family.

Well,
Thats it for today leave a comment! BYEE

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good summer, Christina. I've never been to Wasaga Beach, but it sounds like a neat place to visit. Sorry to hear about your beach ball, though I'm glad to hear you were able to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Uncle Brett :)
    I had one great summer this year and Wasaga beach is really fun to go for like 3 days,
    its okay my beach ball was all ready bursted when i brought it to the beach :P
    bye talk to you later

    ReplyDelete