Sunday, October 24, 2010

How lucky my grandma and grandpa are this weekend.

Today i am writing about how my grandma and grandpa are so lucky this weekend.
My grandma and grandpa are gone on a cruise for the whole week and they get to eat what ever they want and i get to eat baloney sandwiches (There so lucky and guess what they get to eat, they get to eat pizza stake ribs, and free Ice cream) There so lucky I would love to be them right now, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Hugs & Kisses ,
Loll Even thought they get to go swimming go somewhere hot and they left me behind there probably having a blast right now!
They are very lucky,

Well, This is it byee,
Man my grandma and grandpa come back sunday so i will go to bed at 9:00 every day till friday, and stay up late ,
BYEE!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post, Christina. Beatrice and I both laughed when we read it. You have a humourous way of expressing yourself, and your point is clear. Grandma and Grandpa are very lucky.

    The part about bologna sandwiches said it all. Congratulations on such a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uncle Brett, :) <3

    There very lucky indeed. Well i will talk to you later bye Uncle Brett,

    ReplyDelete