Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My day of school

Today at school I was playing soccer for recess with Sarah, Michela, Owen , Nicholas, Liam and Leela, Brooke , Micheal, and Savannah. We played boys against girls, We won one round and the boys won one round we played all recess.
It was so much fun and what we did inside for school is that we had to do our story's about the person who you sit beside so i had to write it beside the person beside me and other people did too. We even got to do religion and we got to do Exercises in the gym only our class and we went for a child hood walk around the block, and we got to go down my street and i didn't get to see my mom i guess she was inside. But my friends were screaming out loud saying hi Chrsitina's Mom where ever you are, and It was really funny.
I had the best day ever because when i got home i got to relax and eat, it was awesome. :)


Well thats it I hope you had a awesome day too!
Bye bye now, Hope you have a happy halloween in a few days, LOL Byeee,

No comments:

Post a Comment