Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Day of school and what i'm going to be for halloween

Today at school me, Sarah, Savannah, Brooke, Micheala, Nicholas, Owen, Liam and Michael. Were all playing soccer at recess.
What got to do today was we got to do language art, Mass, Plus some other stuff too. I had a really fun day, With soccer it was pretty much the boys won but oh well they have a good team :) But so does the girls. It was girls against boys.
I can't wait for Friday because i get to dress up in my Halloween costume at school and i am especially excited for sunday too because at night i get to go out and get chocolate. Its going to be awesome. :)
I love halloween. For halloween I am going to be a hip hop girl slash Dj. I am going to wear leggings with shorts over top with a t - shirt and a neckless and a red burnet wig and its going to so much fun. But I have to go home for lunch on Friday because I need help getting my wig on so my mom is going to help me!


Well thats it for today :) bye bye,
I'll write another blog later Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment