Saturday, July 17, 2010

fun days i had

Okay...
well i am writing about today is what i have done my whole life and what is fun,

Well along time ago like when i was 6 i went to Disney world then i went again when i was 7 it was pretty fun but i liked the Second time i went because i didn't get sick, like i did the first time and i got to go with my cousin and aunt + uncle,
it was fun

well and i have played soccer too every year since i was 4 or 5...! i score lots of goals like this year so far in 4 games i have scored 6 goals!:) yay,

well this march break i went on a carnival cruise ship the ship was called carnival pride i was planing to go in the pool every day but it was salt water so i didn't i only went in twice then i played ping pong a lot and mini putting and i tanned a little but not that much,
i got ice cream everyday and went in the hot tub at night with my family for a little bit and it was nice but don't go in a hot tub then go in salt water because it stings. But sometimes it doesn't sting, only if your in the hot tub for a while ,
this was the best cruise and vacation ever because i went on a trip with my grandma and grandpa and i got to spend a lot of time with my family it was fun can't wait to go on another cruise again with my family ;) :) bye ,

well thats it byeee plz comment and there is more but don't feel like writing it down like i have campfires, hangout with cousins, slumber partys! And of corse my birthdays :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    I'm looking forward to you resuming your blog writing. By the way, I really like your new blog template. It's definitely an improvement, and I'm finding that the text is easier to read. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Brett,

    Thank you :) <3 Talk soon :P

    ReplyDelete