Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today....

Today i got to ..... go to school :) it was so much fun but tomorrow i have volleyball tournament so i am excited and scared that i might miss, but i am going to do fine. 
Well anyway after school i went to the library with my mommy and sister, well i got some books i got... 

1. the English roses a perfect pair. 
2. The English Roses American Dream
3. The English Roses Catch the Bouquet.
4. Marely & me best book and movie ever<3
5. Dork diaries Tales from a NOT-SO Talented Pop Star
i am going to try to read all of them in time i got 3 weeks
Well i had dinner already and i had maple beans and chicken so so so so good. 
I enjoy writing blogs it makes me have a lot of time to think about my life. 
 THIS IS A DOG I PICKED randomly to make me smile, i use this picture as everything.. a profile picture or what ever .. It makes me smile because i am in love with golden retrievers and when i look at one i find i have to smile cause they are so cute<3 i love my life so much <3 
To think what my life is about and how i like to control it and i love to make sure i know what to write about my things i love too do there is so much stuff i would love to write but i will try to make at least a blog a day or maybe 2 it depends ;) i just LOVE my LIFE.  it makes me smile when i know i am surrounded by family i love so much even if they live far away i will always love them<3! i can't wait till i am 16!!!!!  
Well i have to go now ..
i hope you enjoyed my blog and comment and say how you enjoyed it or disliked it ;) i Love ME MYSELF AND I <3 :) got that off a shirt but hope you enjoy my blogs and keep on reading them!!!!!! Talk soon .. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aw Beatrice, im glad to hear you guys love me hehe!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to your sixteen arrival, too, Christina. I've got the coffee shop picked out and everything. :)

    Keep on keepin' on.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, Uncle Brett im so pumped i got 5 more years till i am 16 thank goodness make time go by fast so it can come:)!! !! :P

      Thanks !
      From the best

      Christina

      Delete