Sunday, February 5, 2012

My BIRTHDAY!!!! 11

   Yay im finally 11. Thank goodness i am so happy because i am growing up and ready to care about a lot of things! 
well anyway i had a birthday party with my friends and i invited 8 people and they got me....
$20.00, a monkey sweater, scented pencil, lip gloss monster, yellow sweater monster thats says RARR!!!, $25.00 from my uncle, glee song, breaking dawn picture, $20.00 from my grandma and grandpa, birthday card that sings, a make-up set, A gray and white cute shirt, a pink cute shirt, lulu lemon head band, a aeropostal shirt that has flowers on it, a hat that people in Paris wear, Black flats, b-day cards, a booklet with stickers, eraser and pens. 


I got alot from my friends and family witch i am really happy about and because i got to hang with my friends and family... 
My friends and i watched Alvin and the chipmunks chipwrecked and a little bit of Aliens in the Attick a good kids movie.. 
Well thats it hope you enjoy my short blog on my birthday and my PRESENTS


OH AND BTW WITCH MEANS BY THE WAY MY MOMMY MADE THESE BIG SUNDAYS AND THEY WERE SO GOOD I ALMOST FAINTED :) HEHE 
Byeee!!! also leave a comment if you like:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment