Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Soccer

Soccer is my life<3 i love playing it every time i get a chance i never want to stop playing it but in the winter of course i have to stop unless i do indoor, i am really good i played it since i was 4 years old. I LOVE LEARNING MORE things buy the second. When i played this summer in 2011 i scored 24 goals total and my team in 2nd place in the finals. I miss all my soccer friends but i still keep in touch with some of them ... I love how we all were always having fun when we were playing.
I would always laugh sometimes... :) i had funny times on the felid because......
When i got a chance to score i kicked the ball but i missed and fell on my butt, it hurt but i was alright,
when i play i am tough i don't cry if i fall unless when i was in the play offs i fell and i skinned my knee off the ground and i got a grass burn ,
but i was alright i kept on playing it just hurt until a little bit after i ignored it because all i did was i put water on it and it felt better.
I love my life and i love all the sports i play
I JUST LOVE SOCCER WITH ALL MY HEART, i would try never to give it up it would be too hard... But when i grow up like an adult i may not play that much but if i have kids the first thing i am going to do is teach them how to play soccer and make sure they play it :) so i can go to all there games and cheer them on and say i wish i was them again.. BUT THANK GOSH I AM STILL YOUNG SO I CAN STILL PLAY<3!!! lol . i <3 soccer.

HOPE U ENYJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT IF LIKED. :) thanks for blogging and come back soon......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina.

    Great post. I enjoyed reading about your passion for soccer, and I'm glad you're making great friends and shaking off grass burns without too much fuss. :)

    Something that might not seem apparent now is that you can play soccer as long as you wish. There's no reason why you need to stop when you're an adult. If you should have children one day, think about how thrilling it be for them to watch you play. Fun!

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your right about the soccer thing with my children i wish too have;) lol, thanks for the comment i enjoy alot of your blogs too :) i really enjoy reading some even if there some i have not read. :O :)

    ReplyDelete