Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soccer game!!

On Monday I got to play soccer and we won 3 - 1 but I oh most scored, I can't wait till my next game. I play on the JETS. I love soccer i play it every year. But on Monday! my team got our soccer pictures because on one Saturday we got pictures done then on this Monday we got them and i got this Certificate saying "Congratulations. You're The Player Of The Game" I get to go to East Side Mario's. Its a kids meal so we might go while my brother is in Ottawa for a class trip, Well i hope we go because i really wanna go out for dinner cause i haven't for awhile. But now i am excited for next saturday because I am going to sleep over at grandma's and grandpa's house i am so so excited.
I can't wait! Well I played my next game and I lost :'( 2 - 1 but i don't care :D

Well thats it! "Byee"
hope you enjoy my blog: christina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment