Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun days coming uppp!

On Tuesday my class is going to the library in our school and we have to do E.Q.A.O and do the test i think it is going to be kinda hard and kinda easy for some stuff but i hope i pass because i wanna get a good mark and tell my grandma and grandpa about this. It's going to be a blast then on next saturday i will be going to my grandma and grandpa's house for a sleepover i am going to try it again because before I missed my home and my family a lot and I went home so i hope i make it. :D
I love my grandma and grandpa a lot :D and i can't wait to see them when i sleepover. I love them they went to Alberta to see my uncle, Aunt and my baby cousin Sam. My cousin Sam is One years old he just turned One on Sunday :D and today my grandma and grandpa came home so i called them after school and talked to them Then i talked to him on the computer on this video chat thing called Ichat and i am glad they our back because I kept on calling my friends and saying my grandma and grandpa are coming home!!! and i was really excited, Bye now write on the comment spot soon :D bye now
Well there the best grandma and grandpa i ever had and can't wait to sleepover and give them big hugs and go do stuff with them its gonna be fun.

Well i will write more things about my life a different day so talk to you later bye :D

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post, Christina. I can see you love your grandma and grandpa very much. Thanks for letting them come and visit Beatrice, Samuel, and me.

    Uncle Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uncle Brett. Oh I do love them very much they are my favourite. Your welcome, Don't worry they could come and visit you guys anytime love you byee

    Christina. can't wait till next saturday sleepover at grandma and grandpa's house!

    ReplyDelete