Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School

Today at school me and my friend Sarah , May played with our Webkinz animals i Have 19 My friend Sarah has 24 or somewhere in the 30's or something like that:) and when we played webkinz we had to play in our class because it was raining outside and we made beds and toys for them :D it was fun. Today i brought in a Pug, bulldog and a baby bulldog and my fish, my friend sarah brought in her dinosaur. It was so so soft and cuddly. I can't wait to play it on thursday ;) Well schools oh most over! i am so excited, Well after school i got to go home and write this blog and go on this ichat thingy where you can add people who have ichat and you can talk on video chat but i got to write a message back to my grandpa.Because i added my grandparents uncle aunt and my other uncle It is fun to see my uncle on ichat and aunt who is in alberta! and my cousin! Well bye bye

Well that is it,
Byeee :D write back

No comments:

Post a Comment