Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today.. and i'm happy

today i found out i made the chess team, basket ball team and im dancing for our musical in may!!! Yay thought i wouldn't make chess because i didn't practice much but i did even though i failed at the tournament!
Basket ball is so fun even though soccer is my favorite sport i love all sports and i play all exspecially with in school. I am really excited for these tournaments cause its days off school and for the dance I am excited to practice :) usually girls don't play chess but me and my friends do and were really good!
I had a really fun day at school my last full day till march break because tomorrow at school I am going home because im spending time with my mom and dad. I went outside today it was pretty warm out but still cool enough to wear my winter jacket just i wore it undone, i had to do my papers so i listened to music off my ipod touch and it was pretty enjoyable because without music i kinda don't have much fun of doing my papers. I also have Glee on tonight at 9:30 so i am excited to watch it hopefully its a good one like they usually are, tomorrow im watching breaking dawn part 2 again with my sis and mom because the first time we went to the theaters and saw it .. it was amazing !! i hated the ending cause it was all a trick gr but i also loved it at the same time. I Guess ill have to practice my chess against my dad and maybe brother because i need a lot of practice exspecially my coach will keep us after school too help to but i want to play against my dad to see if i can beat him for once :D lol. Idk what else to talk about but i wanted to update my blog, haha okay bye and good night!! :D hope u enjoyed my blog again like i always say that hehe okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment