Friday, March 5, 2010

Olympic game. :D


On Sunday me and my family watched the Olympic game. The teams were Canada and USA. We got mad when USA scored at the last few minutes because we wanted Canada to win but then Canada scored and won the game in over time. :D I was so happy. I called my grandpa to ask if he was watching the game and he told me he was. I love Canada.
Me and my family watched the end of the Olympics but i didn't watch the whole thing because i had to go to bed at 9. Then the next day i went too school :( I had a fun day and people would talk about the hockey game the whole day pretty much because they wanted canada to win so they were happy.

I hope you enjoyed my blog. Byee.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good game. I'm glad you saw it, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they won. Did you watch it?

    ReplyDelete